Friday, January 13, 2012

My life in a bunch of bags

Well, looks like its that time already. I thought I was going to have all the time in the world to leisurely pack my whole life into a couple bags (more like a whole car full). Time went by so fast since the day I found out I was going to be working at Disney as a Character Performer. I met my wonderful roommate, miss Maggie Montgomery. Christmas came and went. I said my final goodbyes to my best friends back in lovely Maryland. And I got into a crammed car along with my parents and my sister, and we are currently driving down to good old Orlando, Florida right now.

It definitely has not hit me that I am leaving yet. I sit here on my iPhone eating celery while my dad drives, and my mom and sister are asleep and feel like this is just another vacation. Yeah, a four month long vacation. I am so excited to see what this adventure brings! I am so blessed to be going and work for the Disney company.

I am nervous/excited/sad/happy. So many mixed emotions! One thing I do know is that I'm ready for this adventure to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment